Virginia District Winter Retreat 2020 is coming up at Harrisonburg First Church of the Nazarene on January 17-19, 2020 for students in 6th-12th grade! This year's theme is "20/20"!
Event Check-In will open at 6:00pm on January 17th and gaming centers will be available on-site upon arrival (The fun starts as soon as you arrive and check-in)!
On-site Activities will include (No additional Cost):
• Carpetball, Ping Pong, Fooseball, Air Hockey, GaGa Ball, Nine Square In The Air, Dodgeball Tourney, Game Room, and other Gaming Centers!
• Districts Got Talent Showcase Event! - This will be a showcase of any student that would like to share their God-given gifts or talents at this event be it singing or signing or dancing, etc.
• Breakout Sessions!
Off-site Activities will include (Extra Cost):
• Massanutten Indoor Water Park (Saturday event)
• Friday (DINNER ON YOUR OWN)
- Breakfast will be provided by the hotels
- Lunch will be provided on-site
- Dinner will be provided on-site
• Sunday - Breakfast at your hotel
General Registration: TBA
Late Registration (After 1/5/2020) TBA
Massanutten Indoor Water Park: TBA
• Friday evening service will begin at 8:00pm
• Saturday morning at 10:00am we will have a morning session
• Saturday evening service will begin at 8:00pm
• Sunday morning service times at 9:00am and 10:30am
Online Registration and more information will be coming soon!
Royal Company is a songwriting collective that exists to support the practices and values of the Church of the Nazarene through creative worship. We believe that our God is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. When we gather together, we are in His royal presence. We also believe that through His life sacrifice, we are made sons and daughters of God, and we ourselves are now part of His royal family.
Royal Company is from Bethany First Church of the Nazarene in Bethany, Oklahoma and they were the Worship Band at Nazarene Youth Conference 2019 in Phoenix, AZ!
Chris is the Executive Pastor of Age Group Ministries at Bethany First Church of the Nazarene in Bethany, Oklahoma.